New Haven, Missouri

first off how the *** do you run a proper medical facility with out a secretary ?then a company making millions that's a medical facility an its not wheelchair friendly .

an thats just to get in the door.the staff plays grab *** all day or plays on there phone we the customer dont get the service we deserve . the equipment is all junk .

an dammit when i have go to the bathroom its not me asking for a favor im a grown *** man when i say i have to go come let me go an stop giving me grief about it!!!!i never scen a place the deals with elderly people an *** about them all the time to make a long story short Davita sucks!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Davita Healthcare Partners. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Davita Healthcare Partners.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Davita Healthcare Partners to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Davita Healthcare Partners?

Comments